Friday 2 September 2016

Jasmine's Bachelors Part 4

Photos Courtesy: Corus/W Network
And the final five Bachelors have been announced...

Thomas, 30, International Model, Regina, Sask.
After a serious injury put Thomas in a wheelchair and sidelined his construction career, he was forced to take a hard look at his life and his future. He decided it was time to take a leap of faith and entered a local model search in Regina, Sask. Today the 30-year-old travels the world as a successful international model. The extreme highs and lows of his personal journey have shaped Thomas' Zen approach to life, and now he's ready to take another leap of faith in order to find the perfect girl to share it with.
Nickname: While I was in India, my new friends nicknamed me Hercules. I think it was because of my inner strength to push through barriers and to always seek new adventures.
Height: 6’2”
Tattoos? Yes, one on my right shoulder blade. It is the Capricorn Symbol.
Favourite Music: If I had to choose one genre, R&B
Top 3 Favourite Movies: 1. Remember the Titans 2. Bad Boys Collection 3. Boyz N The Hood
What is your favourite book and why? The Art Of Living And Dying – OSHO. My perspective changed with every page and the explanations were captivating – they opened new doors to every area of my life. I always try and remain open to all opportunities and to see life from other points of view first.
Who is your hero? My parents. My father made daily sacrifices going to work for 10-12 hour days and then in the office in the evenings to provide for his family. My mother cared for the entire family. I'm still learning today about all the sacrifices they made for us. My childhood and home situation couldn’t have been more supportive.
Special talent(s)? Naturally talented in sports/physical activities. I love to sing, though I am not sure if I'm good. Very amateur guitar player – right now, I can’t play a full song but I’ll get there someday. The ability to inspire people, or so I am told.
What is your most embarrassing moment? Probably when I got wayyyyyyy too drunk on New Year’s Eve in high school. I had to be carried home and put to bed before midnight!
What is your biggest fear? Honestly, I can’t think of one.
What is your biggest date fear? Date fear? I don’t know.
What is your guilty pleasure? Some fine Italian Amaretto and maybe a good cigar, Bailey’s and coffee, and anything with peanut butter.
What would an ex say are your three worst attributes? Stubborn, find it hard to relax because I always want to go at full speed and doing too many things at once. Though to be fair, the last one could also be a good quality for success, but too much work and no play is just as bad. And maybe I can be a little messy at times… now that I look around my room!
What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Skydiving!!
If you won the lottery, what would you do with your winnings? 1. I would give a portion away to charity 2. I would help family and friends 3. Vacation with family and friends 4. Invest annually to generate income so I can start a foundation to build homes for less fortunate since I have the knowledge in the construction business. 5. Buy a sailboat
What is your greatest achievement to date? Can’t say I have any one achievement at this point in my life, but I feel the best is yet to come!!!
What are your three best attributes? Honesty, integrity and openness

Chris 30, Inventor, Calgary, Alta.
Quirky, clever and funny, Chris is definitely one-of-a-kind. The 30-year-old inventor is a walking encyclopedia of information and cites his intelligence and creativity as his best attributes. Intense and always thinking, Chris describes his ideal mate as someone who is emotionally intelligent, humble, smart and charismatic. While none of his past relationships have lasted, Chris has remained friends with all of his former girlfriends. Now he's ready to leave the "friend zone" behind to find true love with the Bachelorette.
Nickname: Futermind/Tarzan
Height: 6’
Tattoos? I have not decided on a tattoo - that is my excuse for never getting one.
Favourite Music: Coldplay, Keane, The 1975, Angels and Airwaves, M83, Arcade Fire, One Republic, Bonobo, Kings of Leon, London Grammar, Carbon Based Lifeforms, The Civil Wars, Michael Buble, Dido, Glen Hansard, John Mayer, ABBA, Lana Del Rey, Maroon 5, Michael Buble, Mutemath, Phoenix, The Postal Service, Radiohead, Shiny Toy Guns, Sigur Rós, Snow Patrol, Tycho, U2
Top 3 Favourite Movies: 1. Interstellar 2. The Princess Bride 3. Locke
What is your favourite book and why? Rip Foster Rides the Grey Planet – a book from my childhood that my brother and I discovered. It’s an amazing retro sci-fi story that we really got into.
Who is your hero? Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, Sir Richard Bronson
Special talent(s)? I grow plants, create new dishes, handstands, invent things and write music.
What is your most embarrassing moment? I pulled my pants down in elementary school because I thought it would be funny, but no one laughed.
What is your biggest fear? There is nothing to fear but fear itself.
What is your biggest date fear? Forgetting her name
What is your guilty pleasure? I am not guilty about any of my pleasures.
What would an ex say are your three worst attributes? Sometimes too irritable, too nice, too intense and not texting back soon enough.
What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? On a blind date once, I convinced the manager of a Spaghetti Factory to let me work so that I could seat my date when she arrived. I started serving her then after a few minutes sat down and joined her, we laughed for hours about it.
If you won the lottery, what would you do with your winnings? Mostly continue what I am doing, but it would accelerate things a lot. Money doesn’t make you happy, but more of it means you can do things quicker and on a bigger scale. I would travel more often.
What are your three best attributes? 1. Good listener 2. Accomplisher, getting hard things done effectively 3. Observer, seeing things from an alternate perspective

David 26, Musician, Windsor, Ont.
David is a born entertainer and he lives his dream every day working as a musician, performing magic tricks for the children at the YMCA and even hosting his own online cooking show. To help him stand out among the 19 other Bachelors, 26-year-old David plans to use a combination of his unique sense of humour and easy-going nature to get the Bachelorette's attention. He wants the Bachelorette to know he's a pretty simple guy at heart who is looking to experience life to the fullest with the woman of his dreams.
Nickname: Pinner
Height: 6 ft
Tattoos? No
Favourite Music: My favourite bands are Bloc Party and The 1975. My own music is greatly influenced by Michael Bublé and John Mayer.
Top 3 Favourite Movies: 1. Gladiator (guaranteed to make me cry every time!) 2. Catch Me If You Can 3. Lord Of The Rings
What is your favourite book and why? Holes by Louis Sachar. I’m not a big reader but this one was good!
Who is your hero? My Dad. Coming from a big family of 13 brothers and sisters, he always had to work very hard to provide for our family. He has given me the best life possible and I aspire to be as hard working and generous as him.
Special talent(s)? I have my own online cooking show, but truth be told, I can barely manage to make toast! I also play travel soccer and do magic tricks for the kids at the YMCA.
What is your most embarrassing moment? When I was a little kid, I used to eat ants…and sand. My flavour palate was a bit off in my younger years!
What is your biggest fear? To die before I finish my bucket list… including visiting Old Trafford, appearing on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, having a YouTube video with a million plays, having kids, and of course, getting married!
What is your biggest date fear? Going to pay for dinner and realizing I left my wallet at home. Luckily this has never actually happened.
What is your guilty pleasure? I will buy a whole box of cinnamon buns and eat them in one night. It’s a serious problem.
What would an ex say are your three worst attributes? I tend to talk a lot, and my fear of commitment.
What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? I once tweeted singer Carly Rae Jepsen 705 times in a row until she finally re-tweeted a song I wrote for her.
If you won the lottery, what would you do with your winnings? Take my parents on a vacation, donate to charity, and invest some money for my kid’s future.
What is your greatest achievement to date? My University degree in Human Kinetics and a Minor in Business.
What are your three best attributes? My confidence, sense of humour and motivation.

Eddie 32, Oilfield Logistics Coordinator, St. John's, N.L.
***Canada's Crush***
Eddie is a 32-year-old proud east-coaster who won over the nation, receiving the most online votes to earn the title of Canada's Crush and a coveted spot amongst the 20 Bachelors vying for Jasmine's heart. All of his life, Eddie has worked hard and played harder. Today, he almost has it all: a great job as an oilfield logistics coordinator, lots of friends and a close and loving family. The only thing missing is someone to share it with. Today, he's ready to put his career - and party lifestyle - on hold to find the love of his life.
Nickname: Fast Eddie 
Height: 5'10"
Tattoos? Yes, I have four tattoos.
Favourite Music: Hip-hop.
Top 3 Favourite Movies: 1. Dumb & Dumber 2. American Gangster 3. Four Brothers
What is your favorite book and why? The Wolf of Wall Street. It's one of the few books that actually made me laugh while reading it.
Special talent(s)? I can usually make anyone laugh. Oh and I can flare bartend, so I guess that's kind of cool.
What is your most embarrassing moment? Well if you watched my nomination video, I admit to showing up on what I thought was a nude beach. It wasn't. Safe to say I got some pretty serious side-eye coming from people.
What is your biggest fear? Honestly, I'm pretty fearless. I mean there are certain things I don't like -- like swimming where there are eels and leeches.
What is your biggest date fear? Having nothing to talk about or having nothing in common with the person. Or spilling something all over myself and having to go hours with a huge stain on me!
What is your guilty pleasure? Chips & dip. And sour keys. No matter how clean my diet is, I still have to make room for those.
What would an ex say are your three worst attributes? I don't even know! I'm sure they could give you a few, but that's the reason they're in my past right? I try not to spend too much time with people who only see the worst in me.
What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Agreeing to participate on this show! It is completely out my element, but I'm excited to see how it goes for me.
If you won the lottery, what would you do with your winnings? I would buy a huge yacht and travel around the world with close family and friends. I'd give some to charities and donate to some organizations or maybe make some unsuspecting homeless peoples' lives forever changed. I would invest at least half, to keep myself and my family sitting comfortably for the rest of our lives while still helping people out who need it.
What is your greatest achievement to date? Being a godfather to my goddaughter, Valletta.
What are your three best attributes? My ability to make anyone laugh or feel comfortable in a situation. I get told a lot that I have really nice eyes. Overall, I think I'm fun to be around, and I am always up for something fun and different.

Taylor 31, Oilfield Equipment Operator, Collingwood, Ont.
The guys on 31-year-old Taylor's oilfield frac crew might be right when they say he's "too pretty for the patch." At the very least, he has no problem turning heads with his booming voice and confident air. A family man at heart, Taylor lists his mom as his greatest hero for her resiliency and for always putting the needs of her family first. He is ready to build a family of his own and hopes the Bachelorette will prove to be the girl he can't live without.
Nickname: T, T-Bone, T-Shaw
Height: 6’3”
Tattoos? None
Favourite Music: Depends on what I’m doing.
Top 3 Favourite Movies: 1. Forrest Gump 2. Predator 3. Great Outdoors
What is your favourite book and why? Motley Crue: The Dirt – makes me feel like a really good person.
Who is your hero? My mom. She has been through a lot and always puts her family first.
Special talent(s)? I can do the move from Dirty Dancing.
What is your most embarrassing moment? I crashed my scooter after a full moon party in Thailand. A whole crowd of people saw.
What is your biggest fear? Being the first person to not receive a rose.
What is your biggest date fear? Having no connection, awkward pauses.
What is your guilty pleasure? Singing corny 80’s songs while I’m driving - I have tinted windows.
What would an ex say are your three worst attributes? My sense of humour, sometimes impatient with rude people, and I say what’s on my mind prematurely.
What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Skydiving, scuba diving with sharks, rock climbing, and cliff diving.
If you won the lottery, what would you do with your winnings? Help out my family and take off with some of my friends.
What is your greatest achievement to date? I moved to Australia by myself and figured out what to do when I landed.
What are your three best attributes? Humour, confidence, and a good mood.
Continue to see my take on these studs, and my predictions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to discuss this.